Wednesday 3 April 2013

Artefact 4 Planning - Close up Z Depth

For my 4th artefact I wanted to experiment with something different. Something I have never done before so that I can research on it and expand my knowledge of different aspects of creating images. For this particular artefact I want to model some objects and do a close up shot with Z Depth. So I would focus on one main object and ideally the rest of the objects and background would be blurred out. I have used z depth technique once before in my external client work and it turned out really well, so I thought I’d try using that with a close up shot and see how well it works out. I have researched into close up z depth image and have found some nice examples which have made me think about different angels and the use of blur for the background objects / background.































As you can see from the images above, the main focus is on one object and the rest you can still see but are slightly blurred out, just enough so that you can still see what objects they are but not quite enough to completely distort them. I am thinking of different ways to inappropriate this within my artefact, i am specifically thinking of what type of objects that I could use.

No comments:

Post a Comment