Friday 5 April 2013

Artefact 5 Progress

I have decided to model a bunk bed for this room as I think that it will fit the room nicely. I have found many references which have given me an idea on how to model and design it. I have chosen to make a wooden one with a birch wood effect which is quite a light coloured wood which will complement the pink and white themed room. Below are some of the reference I have found.













Another interesting that I came across when researching was that many of these bedrooms have posters and cartoon characters on the walls. I have incorporated this into my design and I think it works quite well. It adds to the characteristic of the bedroom and it makes it more obvious that its a girls bedroom. Below are some images which I found that support this:
















I have done a quick render to show how I have used these within my artefact.












No comments:

Post a Comment