Wednesday 27 March 2013

Artifact Lighting Setup

As lighting is one of the main aspects that I am exploring I am doing in depth research into how modern bedrooms are lit. What types of lights are used, and how spaced out the spotlights are on the ceiling. Below are some images which I have found that have given me a clear idea on how lights are placed in a bedroom



















Looking at all of these images online i decided to incorporate key lighting method into this artefact. Not necessarily making the lighting focus on one image but using a main light and then other lights to soften them out




After studying these images and researching online, I started to create the lighting for my bedroom environment. First I modeled the actual light then decided where the lighting should be placed. I have made a screenshot of my 3Ds Max work file so that you can see where I have placed the lights.



No comments:

Post a Comment