Wednesday 27 March 2013

Planning out my artifacts

In my research project document I talked about lighting and the effects of lighting and colour in an environment. I wasn't too sure how to use this in connection with my 5 artifacts. I knew I wanted to create a bedroom but wasn't too sure how to connect them both. I used my tutorials as an opportunity to gain advice from my tutor and peers, once talking to them I had decided a structure for my artifacts. But they could change anytime throughout the process of me creating. If I come up with a different idea I will post it here on my blog.

Overall aim of my artifacts will be about lighting / colour and how important it is in an environment and how it tells a story / sets the scene.

Artifact 1 -  Bedroom (exploring lighting techniques)

Artifact 2 - Bedroom at night (exploring lighting techniques, use of dark colours)

Artifact 3 - Depressing bedroom (Exploring lighting techniques, Dark colours use of relevant objects)

Artifact 4 - Close up / Z Depth - (Close up of an ashtray exploring different camera angle and effects)

Artifact 5 - This one is still undecided but i have a few ideas which I will research and ask in tutorial (renovated bedroom, different occupier in bedroom- exploring textures,)

No comments:

Post a Comment