Thursday 28 March 2013

Progress of Artifact 2 - Dark Room in winter

My aim is to create a winter evening atmosphere in the bedroom which I created. I experimented with photo metric lighting. I changed the colour of the tint of the lighting to create more of a night time effect, but I wasn't too sure on how these changes effected the atmosphere. I then created a questionnaire and asked my focus group to fill this in. It was mainly people on the multimedia course. I contacted them and sent them a link to my questionnaire via Facebook  I then gathered the results and found that they preferred the original image that I produced, mainly because you can see the detail of all the objects clearer. Some people said that the colour tinted pictures created a different atmosphere which I didn't want to create. For example the green tinted light created a scary / horror atmosphere which was a completely different atmosphere to the one that I intended to create. I then decided to show the same set of images in my tutorial when I presented this artefact and again I received the same responses from my focus group. The surveys and the presentation that I did really helped me as my focus group backed up my survey results. In conclusion I will used the original image that I created.







No comments:

Post a Comment